Sentry Cargo International recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of visitors to our website. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our website. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website
On our website, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Our website is intended for a general audience, and Sentry Cargo International does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years. We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of Sentry Cargo International services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- Provision of newsletters offered by Sentry Cargo International
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed. If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations. We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
- You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to email@example.com